The MAX Professional (For Health Care Professional Use)
Our strongest and most powerful unit available! This is a corded, electrical unit that plugs into a regular home or office outlet. It has 36 VIOLET LED Light Outputs (6 behind each of the 6 tubes it holds) and generates 120 Watts of power. It can energize large areas of the body at once – not just local coverage. This allows for much faster therapy sessions.
What you Get with Your Unit:
- 18 Botanical Filled Tubes
- Each tube is 12.5 Times The Size of The Blue Unit’s vials
- 3 Free Replacement Vials the First Year
- No Batteries Required – Plugs Into Wall
The HALO System has opened universes of possibilities over the past several years. LED technology has eclipsed lasers in virtually every category of use and effectiveness. I personally tested lasers and LED devices side-by-side for more than one year before making the decision to convert to LED’s. The decision has proven itself time after time.
I have been working on the HALO MAX project for more than 3 years now and LED technology has advanced to the point where HALO MAX is now a reality. Vastly increased photon output capacities through state-of-the-art botanical blends have come together to create a literal dream machine with incredible speed, efficiency and effectivity.
I am humbled, honored and pleased to introduce you to my latest technological masterpiece – HALO MAX.
HALO Max Operating Instructions
- Connect the HALO MAX to a 110V power outlet. Insert Six Botanical Tubes of your choice. Then press the Red ON/OFF button. The HALO MAX will light up at a 3% output power level.
- Press the Seconds Timer button until you reach the desired time. Press the SET button. HALO MAX will radiate at 100% output power.
- HALO MAX will countdown to zero and return back to 3% output power level.
- If you press the Set button again HALO MAX will resume 100% output power at the last entered time countdown. At Zero on the timer HALO MAX will return to a standby power output level of 3%.
- At any time, pressing the ON/OFF button turns the HALO MAX OFF.